The Docsis-Manager is an easy to use Web-based cablenet provisioning system, developed for small and medium-sized cable networks.
- Generate the required cable modem's configuration files
- Continuous monitoring of the cable modems and the CMTS-es
- Build graphs from traffic and signal datas
- VOIP telephone services management with multiple services on the network.
- Field level permission system, user groups
- Track users' activities, incorrect settings can be reset
- The interface is easy to use on mobile devices to facilitate troubleshooting on the network
Devices what we are tested and operate with the system:
- Arris, Thomson, Technicolor, Webstar, Cisco, Motorola modems
- Arris C3, C4, C4c, Cisco uBr 72xx, 10k2, Casa Docsis 2.0/3.0 CMTS
View our demo system above
In the demo system may not possible change anything, just a general overview of features. If you are interested in more details, please contact us!